Lifebridge Australia is committed to maintaining the privacy and integrity of personal information sought from our customers, staff, volunteers and online users.
We take great care in collecting, protecting, using and exchanging this information.
Lifebridge Australia will only collect the necessary personal information required to perform one or more of its functions or programs.
- Relevant legislation we adhere to
- Information we collect
- Protection of Personal Information
- How we use your information
- Making a privacy complaint
- Accessing and updating your information
Download a copy of our Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Any complaints regarding your treatment with regards to privacy and confidentiality can be addressed to:
The Quality Officer
P.O. Box 338 Tweed Heads, NSW 2485