The Gold Coast Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the 2019 Gold Coast City Calendar.
The Expo will offer South East Queensland residents with a disability and their families the opportunity to:
- Find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment.
- Talk with Government, NDIS, advocacy and consumer rights organisations.
- Connect with charities and service providers covering specialist care and support.
- Listen to NDIS presentations and Q&A sessions from a range of local speakers and organisations.
Lifebridge Australia will be in attendance at the Expo, showcasing our range of Disability Programs. Our expert Team will be on site ready to answer any questions you may have regarding our services.
Simply visit our stall and say ‘hello’ – we would love to meet you!
- When: Friday 7th and Saturday 8th June 2019
- Where: Gold Coast Event Centre, cnr Jim Griffiths Way and Racecourse Drive, Bundall QLD 4217
- Times: 9am – 3pm
- Cost: Free entry, which includes a free showbag
- Register: You can register your attendance at www.goldcoastdisabilityexpo.com.au